Welcome to the Intentional Childbirth Podcast! Join me on our first episode of the podcast where I share my vision and plans for the topics and discussions for all things birth, babies, and beyond! Learn about who I am, what led me to be a doula, and why I am so passionate to encourage moms throughout their journey.
From pregnancy to potty training, maternity talk to mothering tips, we are here to encourage, educate and support you.
Whether it’s tips for morning sickness, ways to prepare for labor, or postpartum depression, we will cover all kinds of practical needs that arise for new moms.
And beyond pregnancy and birth, having a new little one in the home is not easy, so we will cover topics such as..
- How do you handle the sleepless nights with a newborn?
- When do you know it’s time to wean your baby?
- What about the terrible twos and temper tantrums?
- Help! How do I potty train?
And specifically today, welcome to the Intentional Childbirth Podcast’s first episode! In this episode of the podcast I share my vision and plans for the topics and discussions for all things birth, babies, and beyond! Learn about who I am, what led me to be a doula, and why I am so passionate to encourage moms throughout their journey. Get to know me, not just as a doula and birth worker, but also as a mama to 8 children and now a granny to two little ones!
Listen below or on your favorite podcast platform.
Thanks for listening to today’s show!
Do you have questions or feedback from today’s episode? I’d love to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Next Steps:
- Visit www.intentionalchildbirth.com. I have a bunch of free resources for you over there.
- If you haven’t already, please subscribe to this podcast and leave a rating and review! The Intentional Childbirth Podcast is on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and more.
- Do you have a friend that you think would enjoy or could benefit from the show? Share this podcast!
Are you expecting a baby or know someone that is expecting? Check out the Intentional Childbirth Classes. Feel confident and prepared. Be educated and have fun learning from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace. For dads and birth coaches too! If you come from this podcast use the coupon code ICPODCAST for 15% discount. Share this with others as well. Head over to www.intentionalchildbirth.com